Aloha, meanwhile I made some structural changes on the website.

The two categories "Work in Progress" and "News" are merged into "Weblog". The old entries can be found in the "Archive".

The Archive is a new Menu entry. I think with the archive the website is now a abit more  clearly to use. The old entries are still accessable via the "search".

In the field Model making>Slot Cars I repaired the link to the Nissan conversion. Joomla had simply slured something, so I had to make a new category for that. Don't know what went wrong.

That's all by now. :-)

Olaf

 

Comments powered by CComment